Flyers Printing Services In Bahrain
Terms and Conditions:
- Print colours may vary from print run to print run and OR from job to job OR from front to back.
- A reasonable variation in colour between original sample / proofs and the completed job, will be considered acceptable print quality.
- There may be some colour variation between what the client sees on screen and what the final product looks like. There will be no reprints at the supplier’s expense due to colour variations.
- Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of the CMYK colour values.
- Pantone colors will not be matched or printed. All Pantone colors will be automatically coverted to nearest CMYK values.
Guidelines for Supplying finished files – Ready to Print Artwork:
- You need attractive flyers to promote your business or event.only we provide the best Flyers Printing Services
- Flyers and brochures require a 2mm bleed over the finished size.
- All fonts in the brochure to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF’s should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.